Package Tour | Thailand | 5D4N Bangkok Pattaya Tour
5D4N Bangkok Pattaya Tour
Tour Code: BKK5DBP-FTS
Day 01 Singapore - Bangkok (Meals-on-Board)
Upon arrival at Bangkok’s new Suvarnabhumi Airport, meet by our representative and transfer to hotel for check-in.
Day 02 Bangkok - Pattaya (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, proceed for Chao Phya Canal tour where you will witness the lifestyles of the local people along the river. Then stop at Wat Arun (also known as Temple of Dawn) which stands beside the river and is best known for the porcelain encrusted 85 metres central pagoda (Phraprang) which sparkles under the sun.
Transfer to Pattaya; en route visit Siracha Tiger Zoo – here, you will find Thailand's largest number of Bengal Tigers bred successfully by the farm itself. There are also many other animals such as single hump camels, crocodiles, ostriches, kangaroos and an aviary of exotic birds. Witness some of the performances like pig racing, scorpion queen, crocodile & tiger shows.
Tonight, during your free time in Pattaya, you may wish to go for an optional activities at own expenses like traditional Thai massage or a cabaret show (Tiffany or Alcazar Show), a must see in Pattaya!
Day 03 Pattaya (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, take a boat ride (you may wish to take speedboat to the Coral Island (Koh Lan) – here you can find beautiful beaches, clear water and abundance of coral. Popular activities here include swimming and payable optional tours like coral viewing, para-sailing, water-skiing, water-scooter riding, etc.
Next, return to main land and proceed to Nong Nooch Village – you will find traditional Thai village and architectures and a tropical garden set in natural surrounding with orchids and garden filled with flowering plants, mangoes orchids, and other types of flora. There is also a zoo, Thai Cultural Show performing traditional Thai culture & dances, martial arts and an elephant show.
Day 04 Pattaya - Bangkok (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, transfer back to Bangkok; en route visit Dream World – Bangkok's newest and largest amusement park. The most popular ride is the 'Big Splash' water flume, supposedly the largest in the world. Dream World's rides are the most technologically advanced in the entertainment industry in Thailand. There are linked paths, pools, legendary castles and many funny toys and exciting playing machines. You will experience numerous rides or enjoy exciting shows at Dream Garden, Adventure Land, Fantasy Land & Dream World Plaza.
Late afternoon, arrive back in Bangkok.
After dinner, visit the 4-Faced Buddha (Hindu god - Brahma) Erawan Shrine or San Phra Phrom, which is very popular among Buddhist communities. The shrine was created as a spirit house connected to the Erawan Hotel, which has now made way for the Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel. The forces of the typical Thai spirit house didn't seem effective enough during the building of the hotel, so spiritual persons advised that it should be replaced with the four-headed image of Brahma or Phra Phrom in Thai. There have been no further hitches since then, and the shrine has become famous for bringing good fortune. The name Erawan comes from Brahma's thirty-three headed elephant. People offer colourful flower garlands, lotus, incense and candles. Often, if a wish has been granted, people thank the spirits by donating teak elephants or commissioning the classical Thai dancers and live orchestra.
After breakfast, free at leisure for your last-minute shopping, until your departure transfer to airport for your flight back to Singapore.
Updated 10 Mar 2010
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.