Package Tour | Egypt | 10D8N Mystical Egypt - Nile Cruise Experience Tour
10D8N Mystical Egypt - Nile Cruise
Tour Code: CAI 10DMENCST-PT (GV2)(2-way Sleeper Train)
DAY 01: Singapore - Cairo (Meal-on-Board / Dinner)
Assemble at Changi airport for your flight to Cairo. Upon arrival, you will be met by our by our representative and proceed to visit Giza Pyramids the only survivor of the 7-ancient wonders of the world. The Sphinx the mysterious statue of a Pharaoh’s head with lion body. Next, transfer to the hotel for check in. Dinner will be provided at local restaurant.
DAY 02: Cairo - Alexandria - Cairo (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, transfer to Alexandria. Upon arrival, visit King Farouk’s Palace, Montazah Garden, Catacombs (Kom
Shoukafa) & pass by Quit Bay’s Fort built during the 14th century. After lunch, transfer back to Cairo & overnight in hotel.
DAY 03: Cairo - Aswan (sleeper train) (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, proceed to visit Egyptian Museum where 100,000 relics and antiquities from almost every period of ancient Egyptian history and Khan El Khalili Bazaar, this bazaar is a great place to hunt for local merchandise such as gold, perfumes, galabiyas, copperware, silver and etc. Thereafter, transfer to the train station for your overnight train to Aswan. Dinner and breakfast will be serving onboard.
DAY 04: (Friday) Aswan - Nile Cruise (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Upon arrival in Aswan in the morning, visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Felucca ride. Transfer to the Nile Cruise for
check-in. Lunch, dinner & overnight on board the Cruise.
DAY 05: Aswan - Kom Ombo - Edfu (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Today Optional Trip to visit the marvelous Temple of Abu Simble – flanked by four giant stones of Ramses II. Today sailing
to Kom Ombo. visiting the temple that is shared by two gods Sobek and Haroeris, the temple dating to the Ptolemies is built on a high dune overlooking the Nile. There are also tombs from the Old Kingdom in the vicinity of Kom Ombo Village. Then, sail to Edfu. Lunch, dinner & overnight on board.
DAY 06: Edfu - Luxor (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Morning visit Temple in Edfu. The temple of Edfu from the Ptolemic period and devoted to the god, Horus is located at the town of Edfu, 123 kms north of Aswan. Back to the Nile Cruise and sailing to Luxor. Lunch, dinner & overnight on board.
DAY 07: Luxor - Cairo (Sleeper Train) (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, we start visiting the Temple of Karnak and Temple of Luxor, the southern temple dedicated to Amon. It was known to the ancient Egyptians as Ipet Reseyet, the Hareem of the South. Across the West Bank, visit Valley of the Kings – these tombs by order of the king of the New Kingdom were carved in the rock-faces of the valley to safeguard them against tombraider. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi Memnon, the only remains of Amenhotep 3 funerary temple. Evening we continue our journey by train to Cairo (Sleeper Train). Dinner & breakfast on board of the train.
DAY 08: Cairo (Breakfast)
Upon arrival in Cairo, proceed to visit Citadel of Saladin – the awesome medieval fortress that was the seat of Egyptian power for 700 years. Thereafter, transfer to the hotel for check-in and overnight stay.
DAY 09: Cairo - Singapore (Breakfast / Meal-on-Board)
Morning after breakfast, free at own leisure till transfer to the airport for your departure flight back to Singapore.
Arrive in Singapore with fond memories of Egypt with Asia~Euro Holidays!
Updated 23 Feb 2010
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.