Package Tour |China | 7D6N Kunming & Dali & Lijiang
7D6N Kunming & Dali & Lijiang
Tour Code: KMG7DKDL-ST (KDL7)(GV2)
DAY 01: Singapore - Kunming (Meals-on-Board)
Assemble at Changi International Airport for your direct flight to Kunming, province of Yunnan, known as “The City of Eternal Spring” because of its pleasant temperate climate and perpetual blooming flowers. Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative cum tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
DAY 02: Kunming - Jiuxiang - Yunnan (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, visit Colourful Yunnan (Peacock Garden). Afternoon, board the coach to the Jiuxiang Scenic Area, which offers plenty of karst caves, scenic landscapes, man-made sights and ethnic cultures. The Jiuxiang Caves are a cluster of some 100 caves of various sizes, with amazing natural attractions such as the Twin Waterfalls, Divine Fields and Lion Hall. Cable car included. Afternoon, coach back to Kunming.
DAY 03: Kunming - Dali (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, visit the Lu Yu Tea House. Then, depart for Dali. Upon arrival we will visit Er Hai Park, It was once a royal deer ranch of the Nanzhao Kingdom. After that proceed to the beautiful Garden of Zhang. Later we will bring you to the Ancient Town of Dali, Foreigners’ Street and. Today, savour the Famous Tea of Dali while being entertained by the Bai tribe performance.
DAY 04: Dali - Lijiang (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, visit Mingzhu Square before depart for Lijiang by coach. En route, enjoy the beautiful sceneries of Yunnan. Check-in for overnight stay in Lijiang.
After breakfast, tour the Maoniu Park to enjoy the magnificent view of Yu Long Snow Mountain. Next, proceed to Lijiang Old Town and Si Fang Street. Thereafter, visit the Black Dragon Pool and enjoy a historical tour to the Ancient Town of Shuhe before returning for the Image Lijiang Show.
DAY 06: Lijiang - Kunming (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, proceed to airport for your domestic flight back to Kunming. Upon arrival, visit the Daguan Lou. After lunch we will visit the Golden Horse & Jade Rooster Gateways and Nanping Walking Street. Thereafter, proceed to hotel for check-in and overnight stay.
DAY 07: Kunming - Singapore (Breakfast / Lunch)
After breakfast, visit to Jade Lake Park or the Cuihu Park, situated at the western foot of Wuhua Hill, is a scenically beautiful park inside the city. Later visit the Yuan Tong Temple, also the biggest temple in Kunming. The temple was build in Tang dynasty with a history of over 1,000 years, is seated at the southern foot of Luofengshan Hill. Afternoon we will proceed to the Florist and Fruits Market before taking your flight back to Singapore.
* Sequence of itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
(For chinese version, please click here)
Updated 25 Feb 2010
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.