Package Tour | America | 3D2N Angkor Wat Tour
3D2N Angkor Wat Tour
Tour Code: REP3DAWT-PTM (REPPPTM7)
Day 01 Singapore - Siem Reap (Meals on Board)
Upon arrival at Siem Reap airport, met and greeted by local representative. You will be transferred to check in
Hotel (room may not ready until the afternoon). You will be free at your own leisure.
Day 02 Siem Reap (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, proceed to Angkor Thom Area (Angkor Thom Temple South Gate, Bayon Temple, Baphuon
Temple, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephants Terrace & Leper King Terrace, Royal Palace, Woman and Man
Pond). Proceed to visit Ta-Prom Temple. After lunch, continue our journey to Angkor Wat Temple – one of the
seven greatest architectural wonders of the world, built in between the 9th – 13th century. Before we end our tour
today, make a visit to Bakheng Hill for its beautiful sunset.
After breakfast, proceed to the Tonlesap Boat Trip (Floating Village) and Les Artisan D’ Angkor (Art School),
a full-service crafts organization with an ambitious program which includes Les Chantiers Ecoles, an educational
center that trains rural young people in the traditional skills of stone carving, woodcarving, lacquer and silk weaving.
After lunch, proceed to Angkor Silk Farm. Enjoy a Traditional Khmer massage for 1hour and proceed for a tour
of their Local Market. Tonight, we will have dinner with Aspara Dancing Performance.
Day 04 Siem Reap - Singapore (Breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be free until the flight back to Singapore.
Updated 24 Feb 2010
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.