Package Tour | Australia | 7D5N Gold Cost - Tangalooma
7D5N Gold Coast - Tangalooma
Tour Code: BNE5NGCTR-HP (GV2)
- 4 nights accommodation at your selected hotel
- 1 night accommodation at Tangalooma Resort
- Tours and meals as indicated on the itinerary by SIC
- Admission fees to Seaworld & Movieworld
- Return airport transfer base on seat-in coach.
DAY 01: Singapore - Brisbane(Meals-On-Board)
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Brisbane, the capital of Queensland Sunshine State.
DAY 02: Brisbane - Gold Coast - Tangalooma
Welcome to Brisbane, upon arrival and seat-in coach transfer to Holt Street Wharf for a relaxing cruise across the Moreton Bay to Moreton Island Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort. On arrival visit to Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort would be made and enjoy the resort facilities. Begin your tour to subtly nestled landscaped gardens and natural bushland. The highlight of staying here isthat you get the opportunity to interact closely with nature. Every evening, the Wild Dolphins will swim eagerly up to the beach,adjacent to the well-lit jetty to be fed *subject to weather conditions*. Whether you are feeding the Dolphins or simply watchingfrom the jetty stadium, the experience is bound to be unforgettable. Overnight stay in Tangalooma Resort or similar.
DAY 03: Tangalooma - Gold Coast (Breakfast)
Morning after breakfast, free at leisure and enjoy the resort facilities till afternoon 3.30pm for your cruise back to Brisbane. Head towards Gold Coast, upon arrival transfer back to hotel for overnight stay in Gold Coast.
DAY 04: Gold Coast - Seaworld (Breakfast)
Morning after breakfast, spend an exciting day at Seaworld, Australia's largest marine park. Meet the park's resident polar bears Kanook and Ping Pong at Polar Bear Shores and watch impressive water-ski performances. Hop onto the Corkscrew Roller Coasteror the Bermuda Triangle for the rides of your life! Definitely not for the faint-hearted! Thereafter transfer back to the hotel for your overnight stay.
DAY 05: Gold Coast - Paradise Country Farm (Breakfast/BBQ Lunch)
Morning after breakfast, proceed to Paradise Country Farm to experience Australian bush culture. Join farm activities like whip-1racking, sheep rearing and cow milking, and tuck in to a Billy Tea and Damper. Spot kangaroos, emus and wallabies and take aphoto with a koala. An authentic Aussie BBQ lunch will be served before ending the visit and transferred back to Gold Coast.
DAY 06: Gold Coast - Movieworld (Breakfast)
Morning after breakfast, spend the day at the exciting Warner Bros. Movieworld, known as Hollywood on the GoldCoast. Take the most advanced and thrilling suspended coaster ride in the Southern Hemisphere on the Lethal Weapon. Enjoy the Police Academy Stunt Show, or go on the scariest, spookiest, most spine-tingling roller coaster ride on the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster!
Morning after breakfast free at leisure in Gold Coast. Thereafter bid farewell to the fun world of Gold Coast and be transferred to Brisbane International Airport for your return flight to Singapore. Arrive home with wonderful souvenirs and sweet memories of your memorable holiday with Euro-Asia Holidays. Updated 17Feb2010
Updated 19 Feb 2010
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.