Package Tour | America | 5D2N Hawaii Explorer
5D2N Hawaii Explorer
Tour Code: HNL5DHE-GS
Day 1 Singapore - Honolulu - Pearl Harbour
Assemble Changi International Airport for your flight to Hawaii. You will gain a day as you cross the International dateline. Upon arrival at Honolulu International Airport, board your coach drive to visit the world famous Pearl Harbour where you will relive the dramatic events that took place in 1941from the initial attack on the USS Arizona to the final surrender on the USS Missouri. View the actual sunken ship at the USS Arizona Memorial. (Tip: Shirt and shoes required on the Memorial; Security restrictions will be enforced.) Transfer to hotel and check-in. Free at your own leisure.
Day 2 Honolulu City Tour
After Breakfast (Optional), you'll visit Punchbowl Crater, an extinct volcano that is now home of the National Cemetery of the Pacific where the remains of thousands of World War II servicemen rest. We will then drive into the downtown area for a look at the State Capital and Washington Place, former home to Hawaiian Royalty and Hawaii's Governors. En-route is the state landmark, King Kamehameha Statue then see the only royal palace on American soil – Iolani Palace, built by King Kalakaua in 1882. Along the way, you will get to see the Kawaiahao Church & Mission House. A drive through the colorful Chinatown district completes this informative day!
Day 4 En-route
Day 5 Arrival at Singapore
Updated 19 Feb 2010
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to seat or room availability & cannot combine with other promotions
* Tour prices, services & conditions are correct as the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, airfares, local taxes & etc
* Should there be any discrepancies in fares, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
* Any cancellation after confirmation of tickets, hotels & packages will be subject to hotel / airline and administration charges
* All prices stated exclude optional tours, tips for guide & driver, travel insurance, visa fees, airport taxes, personal expenses and others which are not mentioned in the inclusion.
* Taxes and fuel surcharges can only be confirmed at the point of ticket issuance
* Images shown are for reference purposes only & may differ from actual condition
* All brands, product names and logos used in this website are for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the respective companies.